Sunday, August 18, 2013

Amanda Seyfried liberated by nude scenes

By on 11:34 PM
Amanda Seyfried

Actress Amanda Seyfried felt liberated when filming sex scenes for biopic 'Lovelace' because she was brought up thinking nudity was wrong. The 27-year-old, who plays iconic 1970s adult movie star Linda Lovelace in the new biopic, was comfortable getting naked on camera and didn't undergo a strict exercise regime or diet before filming began, reported Us magazine.
 "I felt liberated. Growing up I was made to think nudity was wrong because it was censored in movies but it was like, 'what's the big deal? I run every day and I try to eat well. Linda was thin but if I stopped eating, I'd just look gross," she said. Seyfried also revealed she and co-star Peter Sarsgaard enjoyed a dinner together to get over any awkwardness before filming their intimate scenes together.
 "We had a dinner before filming and we talked about why he decided to do the film. I think his wife, Maggie Gyllenhaal, convinced him to do the role."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...